The CRM solution that grows with your business
Increase sales efficiency
- Document sales processes
- Enjoy a better pipeline control
- Send quotes with a few clicks
- Track progress with personalized dashboards
- Improve your sales team's productivity
From EUR 59
Relationships with top-notch customer experience
- Improve response time with templates and FAQs
- Automate processes to focus on serving customers
- See all customer data in the one place
- Be present at all customer touchpoints
- Gain insights into how to improve your products and processes
From EUR 48
Engage effectively with your audiences
- Create and send email marketing campaigns easily with templates and images
- Capture leads with forms
- Ensure all communication is GDPR compliant
- Build targeted mailing lists with selections
- Track and optimize campaign results
From EUR 295
The full solution to drive relationships across the customer journey
- Getting more new customers
- Retaining existing customers
- Improving team productivity
Combine plans and grow your business by:
LET’S MAKE A PLAN TOGETHER
Every company’s needs are unique. Let’s find a solution that works for your teams and fits your way of working. Equipped with flexible options and combinations that can fit specific business needs, SuperOffice CRM is ideal for companies with 10 or more employees who need professional tools to help them grow.
Frequently asked questions
Absolutely! You can create the combination of plans that best fits your needs and the needs of your team.
You can choose between different billing periods. The billing periods are once a month, every 3 months, every 6 months or annually. The prices listed on our website are the prices for annual payment.
The contract period is for 12 months. After the first 12 months, you are automatically renewed for another billing period, according to your chosen billing period.
Yes, you can add plans for more people, reduce plans or change plans at any time by contacting us.
The subscription price includes web support through our online support center. After registering your request, you’ll get the support you need through the exchange of emails. We also offer Premium support, which offers you normal support and in addition guaranteed response times, a higher priority, extended opening hours, personal follow-ups after critical events, and quarterly reports on response times. Additional subscription fees apply if you wish to use our Premium support offering.
We offer a lot of resources to help you get started with and master SuperOffice CRM. You can get access to a lot of online resources through our community site. If you are looking for classroom training or private sessions, please contact us.
SuperOffice has subsidiaries in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the UK, Benelux, Switzerland and Germany.